WLANs are widely used for such advantages as ease of building, ease of use, free of complex cabling, and ease of migration. Though its terminals are mobile, a WLAN is not a complete wireless system because its servers and backbone are fixed, creating possible follow-up network security problems when managing APs/ACs. Therefore, the WSM provides WLAN management, managing the HP MSM series and H3C ACs, fat APs, and fit APs as well as functions such as end user discovery, configuration, and monitor.
The WSM configuration examples are intended to help customers deploy various WSM features in typical network scenarios. These documents provide not only step-by-step configuration procedures but also configuration analysis and guidelines to help customers understand the configuration.
The following are available configuration examples:
· iMC WSM WLAN Configuration Examples
· iMC WSM Dashboard Monitor Configuration Examples
· iMC WSM Spectrum Guard Configuration Examples
· iMC WSM Converged Topology Configuration Examples
· iMC WSM Network Planning Configuration Examples
· iMC WSM Energy Policy Configuration Example