Business Service Manager (BSM) allows you to centrally monitor the servers, applications, and network devices for a service and to evaluate the service on the aspects of availability, health, and workload.
BSM integrates IT services and infrastructure to monitor services in real-time, displays the running status of services, and alerts operators when thresholds or service capacity are or might be exceeded. BSM helps the operator to monitor service performance and troubleshoot service outages.
The BSM configuration examples provide typical applications of BSM. Each configuration example contains feature overview, network requirements, configuration procedure, and configuration verification.
The following are available configuration examples:
· iMC BSM Service Monitoring with CAS Configuration Examples
· iMC BSM Service Health Monitoring Configuration Examples
· iMC BSM Service Workload Monitoring Configuration Examples
· iMC BSM Data Center Capacity Monitoring Configuration Examples
· iMC BSM Service Capacity Monitoring with CAS Configuration Examples
· iMC BSM Service Monitoring with VMware ESXi Configuration Examples