MSR2600 series router adopted the latest high-performance multi-core processor, coupled with advanced H3C software and hardware design technologies, to provide unparalleled service forwarding capability and exceptional network experience. The device exhibits clear leading system architecture edges in the following aspects:
· Using latest network communication processor, combined with advanced H3C software and hardware design architecture to provide superb business development capabilities.
· Integrated routing and switching with built-in Gigabit Ethernet (GE) port to simplify management and lower capital investment cost.
· Industry leading H3C intelligent flow control and granular service access control technology to attain first-class network user experience.
· Zero configuration setup, with multiple setup options such as USB drive/SMS startup to simplify network configuration and lower deployment cost.
· Branch Intelligent Management System (BiMS) features batch firmware upgrade, configuration downstream propagation, fallback, operation monitoring and fault alarm.
· Embedded Intelligent Network Management Console intended for LAN device and user management.
MSR2600 series router is intended for financial branch offices, small to medium businesses and chain stores. Products in the series can provide integration solution in the most frugal way while satisfying multiple application expansion requirements in the future, closely satisfy current IT deployment trends.
The following contents are relatively complicated, please use PC for browsing.
Pls enter c.h3c.com.cn in the PC browser and follow the instruction from the page, you will continue to sync to PC.
Continue mobile phone browsing.
· Using latest network communication processor, combined with advanced H3C software and hardware design architecture to provide superb and unparalleled service forwarding capability and exceptional network experience.
· Built-in Gigabit Ethernet (GE) ports in diversified specifications (number of ports depends on model) that connect to multiple PCs and IP endpoint devices to simplify management and maintenance.
· Switching port supports layer 2/3 switching for flexible application deployment.
· Versatile switching security features with Portal/802.1x based authentication.
· Implementation of application layer speed capping, bandwidth assurance, filtering through granular identification and control, and network optimization through detailed network data statistics.
· Intelligent business routing through asymmetric links, traffic load balancing and multi-topology dynamic routing. Comprehensive load balancing schemes based on bandwidth, user, group, business and application.
· Flexible network bandwidth sharing based on business, user, group, link, and user bandwidth capping.
· Centralized remote management of dynamic IP addresses or devices behind NAT gateway.
· Batch device startup with zero configuration deployment.
· Zero configuration device startup through SMS.
· Automatic device configuration fallback on error.
· Multiple firewall functions: packet filtering firewall and stateful inspection firewall.
· All-rounded built-in defense mechanism: different ARP based attacks protection, such as ARP spoofing, single packet attack, scanning attack, and SYN flooding attacks.
· URL filtering, black lists and white lists.
· Detailed user behavior tracking.
· WAN based Endpoint Admission Domination (EAD).
· Rich and comprehensive VPN technologies, including IPsec, L2TP, GRE, ADVPN (Auto Discovery VPN), SSL VPN and GDVPN (Group Domain VPN).
· Multiple VPN network scenarios:
· IPSec over GRE, dynamic routing protocol and dynamic learning network topology that mitigate complexity resulted from massive static routes between headquarter and branch offices, while maintaining data security in between.
·L2TP over IPSec, setting up an additional secured tunnel between client and network devices, to allow for secured access to enterprise internal network for remote commuters and mobile users.
·GRE over IPSec supports establishment of VPN tunnel with the headquarter gateway by allowing dynamic address or NAT address at the branch office network. This allow data security while enabling dynamic routing protocol and self-learning network topology.
·IPSec tunnel mode supports the dynamic routing and dynamic network topology learning, which makes better use of network bandwidth.
·ADVPN supports establishment of VPN network between branch offices, or between branch offices and headquarter. VPN tunnel is central managed by core equipment, and protected by username and password based authentication, making device deployment and maintenance simpler and more flexible.
·GDVPN supports the centralized key management and security policy management. It assures network security, improves network forwarding efficiency, enhances network extensibility and simplifies management.
·SSL VPN, supports multiple HTTP, TCP and IP agents. Client can securely access enterprise internal network resources by a browser.
· Millisecond Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) identifies faults in a link, can establish static routing, RIP/OSPF/BGP/ISIS dynamic routing, VRRP and aggregation of backup centre.
· Network Application Quality Intelligent Assurance (NQA) technology aggregates static routing, VRRP and port backup activities.
· Multiple devices redundant backup and load balancing (VRRP/VRRPE).
· Fast multiple routes, GR/NSR reliability.
Forwarding performance in service (IMIX)
1, 3G Modem compatible
1, 3G Modem compatible
Maximum power usage
100V a.c.～240V a.c.; 50Hz/60Hz
100V a.c.～240V a.c.; 50Hz/60Hz
FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) CLASS A
ICES-003 CLASS A
VCCI-3 CLASS A
VCCI-4 CLASS A
CISPR 22 CLASS A
EN 55022 CLASS A
AS/NZS CISPR22 CLASS A
ETSI EN 300 386
EN 301 489-1
EN 301 489-17
CAN/CSA C22.2 No 60950-1
FDA 21 CFR Subchapter J
Ethernet，Ethernet II, VLAN (VLAN-BASED PORT VLAN, VOICE VLAN, Guest VLAN), 802.3x, 802.1p, 802.1Q, 802.1x
STP(802.1D), RSTP(802.1w), MSTP(802.1s)
IGMP Snooping, GVRP
PORT LOOPBACK, PORT MULTICAST suppression, port mirroring
PPP, PPPoE Client, PPPoE Server
Fast forwarding (Unicast/Multicast)
TCP, UDP, IP Option, IP unnumbered
Policy based routing (Unicast/Multicast)
DHCP Server / DHCP Relay/ DHCP Client，DHCP Snooping
DNS client/DNS Static, DNS Proxy, DDNS
IP Accounting, UDP Helper, NTP
Telnet, TFTP Client/FTP Client/FTP Server
WEB page serving
Deeper Application Recognition (DAR)
Recognition based on port type and application based
Protocol renaming detection
Known application recognition
HTTP tags (such as HTTP URL, hostname and MIME types)
RTP attributes recognition(categorizing data according to RTP loading)
Statistics of recognized packets stated above
Dynamic routing protocols: RIP/RIPng, OSPF, OSPFv3, BGP,IS-IS
Multicast routing protocols: IGMP, PIM-DM, PIM-SM, MBGP, MSDP
IPv6 basic functions: IPv6 ND, IPv6 PMTU, IPv6 FIB, IPv6 ACL (through IPv6 Ready Phase II certification)
IPv6 transition mechanism: NAT-PT, IPv6 tunnel, 6PE
IPv6 tunnels: configured tunnel, auto-configured tunnel, GRE tunnel, 6to4，ISATAP
IPv6 static routing (including multicast static routing)
Dynamic routing: RIPng, OSPFv3, IS-Isv6, BGP4+
Multicast routing: MLD V1/V2, IGMPv3, PIM-DM, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM
Local authentication，RADIUS, TACACS
ASPF, ACL, FILTER
IKE, IPSec, National Encryption Standard
Other security standards
L2TP, NAT/NAPT, PKI, RSA, SSH v1.5/2.0, SSL (SSL VPN), URPF, GRE, DVPN
DAR application recognition packet filtering and restrictions
DDOS attack defence
ARP attack defence
EAD (including WAN tunnelling mode)
Bandwidth based load balancing and backup
User based (IP address) load balancing and backup
NQA static routing, policy routing, dynamic routing, VRRPand port based aggregation, end-to-end link testing and backup (Auto-detect)
BFD fast link checking, implementing RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VRRP aggregation, fast router and link switching
Second layer QoS
Port Trust Mode, Port Priority
Flow Control & Backpressure
CAR (Committed Access Rate)
LR (Line Rate)
FIFO, PQ, CQ, WFQ, CBQ, RTPQ
GTS (Generic Traffic Shaping)
IP based speed capping, encapsulated QoS, VLAN QoS
MAC address based
ATM CLP bit
802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, WPA, WPA 2, 802.11e WMM
WMM queue management
Open system standards and shared key authentication
WEP, TKIP and CCMP encryption
WPA and RSN protocols
Port authentication: PSK, 802.1X, PSKand MAC
Energy saving mode
Auto speed adjustment
SSID and VLAN binding
Country code support
Device RF types
RF channel change
Auto channel selection
WCDMA, EVDO, TD-SCDMA
Built-in 3G(WCDMA, EVDO, TD-SCDMA)
Functions and features
3G-Modem function and features compliance
Various 3Gbinding authentication
Service, management and maintenance
SNMP V1/V2c/V3, MIB, SYSLOG ,RMON ,Web monitoring，TR069
H3C BiMS remote management, USB flash drive support, SMS startup
Command line management, document system management,dual image
Network Quality Assurance (NQA)
DHCP, FTP, HTTP, ICMP, UDP public, UDP private, TCP public, TCP private, SNMP
Voice jitter test
Network delay, jittering and packet loss
User access management
Console login，telnet (VTY) login，SSH login，FTP login
MSR2600 is suitable for banking ATM machines and can serve as network gateway of small and medium network sites. It's a typical integrated routing and switching device with built-in Gigabit Ethernet (GE) port that directly connects PC terminals and ATM machines in the site to simplify management and maintenance.
· MSR2600 series router comes with 8 to 14 fixed GE LAN ports that connects with multiple PC terminals and ATM machines.
· MSR2600 series router supports USB based external 3G-Modem, MSR 2600-10 and MSR 2600-17 models also supports 3G expansion cards, providing flexible choices for 3G communications.
· MSR2600 series router supports batch management, and zero configuration deployment features of BiMS, and greatly improve device management efficiency.
MSR2600 can act as the integrated network access device for small to medium enterprises, providing internal network access as well as external Internet access for enterprise users. It can also serve as Web or FTP server for the enterprise.
· MSR 2600 series router is an integrated router/switch gateway with built-in GE Ethernet ports that connects multiple PCs and other IP devices.
· MSR2600 series router supports 3G wireless communications that provides Internet connection through 3G. MSR 2600-10 and MSR 2600-17 also support WLAN port module, which connects wireless terminals internally through WLAN connection.
· MSR2600 series router comes with WiNet intelligent LAN management console, which manages LAN devices, user access authentication and access privilege control.
MSR2600 is the best network access gateway for commercial chain stores. Whole network can be configured by the MSR series router, while branches could deploy the MSR2600 series router as access devices, and connect with core router at headquarters. It supports real-time synchronized between headquarter and branches, and connects the branches to the Internet.
· Branches and headquarter can be connected through IPSec VPN, and can also configure the network through ADVPN, which provide the connection between branches.
· Headquarter core router can centrally manages MSR2600 routers through H3C BiMS, which features zero configuration deployment.
· MSR2600 series router supports 3G wireless communications that provides quick online deployment (serves as interim connection while applying for wired connection). It also serve as backup connection or serve as standalone upstream connection.